We have Cowboy Church the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday of each month. We bring in a variety of different ministers to come and preach God's word.
We offer riding lessons for all ages that are interested in learning how to gain or improve some of their skills.
Our amazing Barrel/ Roping instructor (Mary Ellen Kimble-Barrel Racing & Roping Instructor) does lessons every Tuesday. We have amazing horses that know how to do the barrel pattern and rope. Mary Ellen was a former Barrel racer and roper.
Our Mission Statement at the Double HH Ranch:
To bring the Church of Jesus Christ to the people as we provide a safe place of Hope and Healing.
"My food is to do the will of Him who sent me and to finish His work." John 4:34
The Ranch of Hope and Healing Located in Jerusalem, Georgia (Fairmount, GA) is a place for people of all ages who love God and the Cowboy way of life. Souls are being saved here and lives are being changed as people begin to understand that Christ is the answer to all of life's problems. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, you will be welcome here. Bring your Harley or your Horse, wear Boots or Suits, come as you are and join us for Saturday Cowboy Church or come to use your time and talents here on the ranch.
1. We are a Open to All (God loves everybody - we should too)
2. Non-Judgmental (We are all saved by the Grace of God)
3. Bible Believing (Its the truth, the whole truth, and nothin' but the truth)
4. Relevant (What good is the truth if it's not applied to real life?)
5. A Community of Believers (We rub elbows with each other daily, not just on Sundays.)
6. Accountable to God and each other. (Everybody ought to answer to somebody)
7. Read the bible to grow in our Faith
We try to reach out using the Rural/Western Culture with the Gospel of Jesus Christ (We love the country life, God created it that way.
Pray for us as we take the Church of Jesus Christ to the people and that God continues to save souls and heals the brokenhearted.